Welcome to Panchakarma Dept
All procedure of Panchakarma are performed by trained male and female massegist under the supervision of senior consultant.
The aim of Ayurveda is two folds, to maintain and promote the health of healthy and to treat the illness of the diseased. For serving these purposes various health regimens and treatment modalities have been described. As far as the treatment methods are concerned Ayurveda has described the use of shaman (Palliative treatment) and Shodhan (Bio-Purifaction methods) methods. This Shodhan (Panchakarma) means five methods of body purification. These methods are employed in the healthy to prevent diseases and to improve the immunity as also in the sick to treat a number of diseases. We have well equipped Panchakarma unit for chronic diseases. All procedure of Panchakarma are performed by trained male and female massegist under the supervision of senior consultant.
- To impart quality education in the field of ayurvedic speciality of panchakarma to bridge the gap between theory and practical.
- Application of scientific panchakarma therapy in clinical practice to relinquish dosha for core care of diseases.
- To develop the awareness of panchakarma to maintain the health and cure the diseases.
- To provide the panchakarma services in all classes of society.
- To give benefits of 5 H- Hope, Health, Happiness, Holiness, Harmony, by eliminating dosha from body and mind.